We deal with stress every day of our lives. Whether we’re in rush hour traffic or facing an important work deadline, our stress levels are sometimes out of control. Our unhealthy food habits, skipping the meals, irregular sleeping patterns Can that be bad news for our thyroid—a delicate gland that can sense when our bodies are out of whack?
The thyroid gland is small, yet it has a mighty impact on every cell in your body. It secretes hormones that influence metabolism, bone growth, temperature regulation, mental clarity, and more.
THE FIGURES ARE ALARMING:
Close to 12 million people are affected by it annually. And yet the unfortunate news is that many don't even know that they have a thyroid disorder.
YOUNGSTERS: ARE YOU VICTIMS OF THYROID DISORDERS?
It's no longer affecting just the over-30 group. Thyroid is also affecting younger women today in the age bracket of 15-20.
DO YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW SUFFERS FROM ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS?
- Fatigue or tiredness that does not improve even with adequate sleep and rest
- Very dry skin
- Constipation, no matter how much fibre you get in your diet
- Weight gain or difficulty in losing weight
- Muscle or joint problems that are slow to heal
- Sadness, moodiness, and even depression
- Irregular menstruation in women
- Very low sex drive
- Hair loss that is diffuse and not just localized to one part of the scalp
- Problems with your concentration or focus
- Palpitations or irregular heartbeat
- Elevated cholesterol despite having a good diet
- Needing excessive sleep
- Problems with fertility
READY TO FEEL BETTER-SWITCH TO AYURVEDA
Ayurveda is known for having particular approach to recognise the root cause and the treatment for thyroid disorders.
- Ayurveda helps to balance the metabolism
- It corrects the hormonal imbalance
- Reduce stress levels naturally
- Helps in nutritional absorption
OPTIMIZE YOUR WEIGHT, ENERGY, AND HEALTH THROUGH HEALING EARTH
We offer a holistic and supportive therapy that aims to correct the body imbalance and hence the flawed function of the thyroid gland. Therapy includes the recommendation of internal detox therapies, herbal medicines, dietary guidance, and lifestyle recommendations.