Cassia Auriculata is Helpful in Abdominal Disorders
||Avartaki, Bhumyahulya, Carmaranga, Mandari, Visanika, Ahula,
||Tarwar, Awai, Aval, Tarwan, Taroda.
||Avara gida, Avarike, Tangadi, Tangedi, Bobbade.
||AVara, Aviram, Jimute, Ponnaviram, Avaram
||Tangedu, Tangera, Merikatangaru, Tangar, Avaray
||Aviraittol, Sadurguli, Summai, Avaram.
||Tarwar, Tharoda, Taroda, Avul.
In India it is found in dry zones of peninsular India, Western and Central India, and even it is cultivated in some parts of Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal.
||Leaf, flower, seeds.
||Leaf Juice 50 to 100 ml, flower juice 10 to 20 ml, Seed churna 3 to 6
Tanin, methanolic extracts.
- Antidiabetic property of Avartaki extracts are helpful in controlling diabetes.
- Antimutagenic property helps to improve immunity system.
- Antifertility activity is having some actions shows in the form of contraceptive property
- Skin disorders.
- Abdominal Disorders, constipation, liver diseases, and Premature Ejaculation.
- Eye infections (conjunctivitis).
- Joint and muscle pains or Rheumatism.
SOME OF THE COMMON FORMULATIONS
Special precautions to be taken while patient is on Anti epileptic medicines such as Carbamazepine where chances of increasing effects and side effects of Carbamazepine may happen. Diabetic patients who are on antidiabetic medications may also take precaution in consuming